1. Insured and currently licensed with the Ontario College of Pharmacist (Part A) and in good standing and maintained.
2. Qualified to counsel patients in English (and preferred to be able to in french as well, but not required).
3. Maintain a strong quality orientation and attention to detail.
4. Identify and propose solutions that benefit all parties involved in a situation.
5. Maintain high ethical standards.
6. Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
7. Consult with patients regarding active drug therapy and drug utilization as prescribed by their health care professional.
8. Convey a positive company image on the telephone and within the workplace at all times.
9. Data entry of clinical and non-clinical information into application databases.
10. Achievement of specific quality goals related to adherence to standard operating procedures and scripting.
11. Provide leadership and support to team members and ensure adherence to program procedures and compliance with all legal requirements and standards of pharmacy practice.
12. Provide ongoing feedback to management regarding program operations and potential improvements to quality, efficiency, and overall program performance.
13. Maintain patient privacy in all interactions.
14. Practice within legal requirements and ethical principles, and demonstrate professional integrity and acting to uphold professional standard of practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00-$55.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- dispensing methadone: 1 year (preferred)
- Kroll Software: 1 year (preferred)
- retail pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person