Interested in a career that will give you the opportunity to travel the world?
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A passion for travel fueled by your first hand travel experience
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible, sales-oriented team player with excellent communication skills who enjoys exceeding customers' expectations.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Practical hands-on, on-site training in travel agency booking systems to complement your travel experiences
- The chance to learn from the best, most knowledgeable Advisors in the business
Maritime Travel Inc. has been around since 1949 but we are still a young company at heart. Named one of the Top 25 Best Employers in Canada for 2020, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 22 consecutive years, Maritime Travel provides a dynamic team environment. Each day we strive to improve ourselves and the way we do business. All of this is due to our outstanding team members. We hire and train the best staff, empowering them to give our clients excellent service and value. We do this with consistency, professionalism and a smile. It's a simple approach to business – and it works!
Come join our well-travelled, highly educated and experienced team of experts!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.74-$20.87 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live in the Caraquet / Tracadie area?
Work Location: In person