Do you have a passion for education? Do you enjoy helping students attain their academic goals?
Why join us?
- We offer competitive industry wages for tutors
- We provide training and materials
- We offer flexibility and work-life balance
- A unique opportunity to make an impact on someone’s life
- Opportunity to practice teaching skills and grow within our team
- We are proud to offer LMIA-supported employment opportunities to eligible candidates
We offer a variety of subjects to applicants. We are looking for both English Tutors or Math & Science Tutors.
We are seeking experienced and reliable tutors for our Surrey campus (10351 150 Street,. Surrey, BC V3R 4B1).
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- Must know the subject thoroughly and be able to teach effectively
- Familiarity with elementary and/or high school curriculum in BC is an asset.
- Familiarity with AP (for Math/Science) and/or SAT (for English/Math) is an asset.
- Commitment to academic integrity.
- Excellent conversation skills with school aged students.
- Good work ethics - punctual, honest, organized, goal oriented.
Classes take place between the hours of 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on weekdays and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays.
What are you waiting for?
If you think you are a good fit, do not hesitate to apply and join our team!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- . Surrey, BC V3R 4B1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have experience teaching SAT or AP courses?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person