Muskoka Timber Mills (http://muskokatimber.com/) is a vertically integrated wood manufacturing company. Offerings include but not limited to timbers, lumber, moulding, finished siding and flooring.
Looking for a driver for a delivery boom truck to represent our company to our customers.
- The job requires minimum 3 years of experience driving heavy trucks.
- Minimum license requirement is a DZ.
- AZ license an asset but not required.
- Must be able to provide a letter of experience for the last 3 years from your former employer(s) and/or an active drivers abstract.
- Driving requirements are 95% day trips with the very occasional overnight. Most deliveries are within a 200 kms radius.
What we offer
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Benefits after 3 months
- Local runs, home almost every night
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial driving: 3 years (preferred)
- DZ or AZ license (required)