Local private Golf Club seeks, reliable, energetic and self-motivated person, to assist with the building maintenance and caretaking.
Position ends near the end of October, with the potential for return employment in April of 2024.
With the team you will be involved in several aspects of the day-to-day cleaning activities of the clubhouse and a number of the outbuildings on the property. In addition, special projects dealing with the maintenance and upkeep of the building and its infrastructure will require support.
Qualified candidates will need to posses the following skills
· Ability to follow instructions (written and/or verbal)
· Have an attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Have basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and their operation.
Qualified candidates possessing the following skills would be an asset.
· Working knowledge of basic household systems such as; HVAC, water treatment systems and septic systems
· Ability to perform basic household repairs such as; light fixtures, drywall fixes and painting
· Comfortable working on ladders
Qualified candidates MUST have the following
· Reliable transportation
· Be flexible with availability
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
- cleaning/maintenace: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location